Thomas' primary strength is his ability to quickly become acquainted with the business related challenges of any company and subsequently manage the implementation of all relevant IT solutions, either on his own or with other specialists.
Thomas knows how to handle dialogue with management - even when projects are political and sensitive - and manage technical and complex IT infrastructure implementations. He has extensive experience with implementation and operation of infrastructure products and broad technical knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide range of IT related systems and solutions including Call Center and IP telephony.
Thomas thrives by keeping several balls in the air at the same time. He pays close attention to the details as he solves and prioritizes his daily jobs and makes sure that the overall and long-term deadlines are met while also communicating with the necessary stakeholders on large and complex projects.
- Business and requirement analysis
- Client deployment - hardware and software via Microsoft SMS/SCCM
- Contract Management
- Genesys Contact Center
- Implementation - operation (Microsoft platform)
- Implementation of Cisco network solutions
- International transition
- IP-telephony (Aastra)
- Network - LAN/WLAN
- Outsourcing / Presale
- Program management
- Project Management
- Selection of hardware/software
- Subcontractor management
- Technical project management
- Test Management (HP Quality Center)
- Transportation and logistics